BECOME A MEMBER
In today’s marketplace it is essential to offer your clients a diverse assortment of products. At NAIM we realize it can be a constant battle accumulating various products that are driving the marketplace today as well as obtaining a contract level that will help you succeed and be profitable. That’s where NAIM can help.
There are two ways in which this can occur.
- To qualify for the NAIM MGA program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be an experienced, duly licensed independent life & health brokerage general agency representing three or more companies.
- Have above average previous 12 months life and health overrides.
- Have at least five years broker/GA experience.
- Participate in NAIM Meetings
- Maintain Annual Production levels with NAIM Products.
- Adhere to the NAIM Code of Ethics.
- Maintain all licenses and E & O insurance
- Industry background and experience commensurate with existing NAIM members.
- You can utilize a NAIM Member near you